Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Special Thanks

I would like to send a special thank you to two different courses. First is my home course at Treesdale, where I have grown up playing and practicing for the last 10+ years. They have graciously given me an honorary membership, and are allowing me to continue to play there. The membership at Treesdale has been very supportive and I want to thank you.

It's not just at Treesdale that you'll find amazing and generous people though. I've found a second home this year at Sewickley Heights GC. They too have given me a place to play this year and I'm extremely excited to have the opportunity to play and practice at such a first class facility. Speaking of first class, the members at Sewickley have been extremely supportive of me and have helped me out tremendously.

Thank you to both clubs, having somewhere to play when you just turn pro is important and often difficult. I am certainly blessed to have such great people looking out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment