Friday, May 28, 2010

Missed by one

Pretty disappointing day yesterday, because I wound up missing the cut by one. Still, there was a lot of positives that came out of the last two days. The putt on the last hole of the day was a big one. I knew it was a must make, or at least thought it was, and I came through and holed the 20-footer. Any time you can hit good shots or make important putts under pressure that is a good sign. Again, I feel I just keep getting better and know I'm close to breaking through sometime soon. I've got another eGolf next week, starting Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to another opportunity to test the game out.

1 comment:

  1. No worries, Mike. Results will get better. Looks like a couple bad holes in your most recent tourney - otherwise you would have made the cut. You playin in the next tourney? What's the rest of your summer schedule? Playin in the PA open?

    ReplyDelete