Sunday, October 10, 2010

At Callaway

I've had a great few days of practice and now I'm at Callaway Gardens preparing for the eGolf Tour event this week. I spent three days near Atlanta playing Club Corp courses in the area. Friday I went to the TaylorMade Kingdom. We spent about 4 hours going over my swing and putting stroke on the MATT System, hitting balls on a launch monitor outside, and having me try different shafts and club heads in order to get me fit properly. I find it always extremely helpful to see my swing on their MATT System. They burn you a CD with your swing, and the coolest part is that you can watch your swing from any point in space. This gives you a whole new way to view your swing and to look for flaws.

I spent all of yesterday out at Callaway Gardens, just practicing all day long. I spent a solid 6 or 7 hours, mostly working on the putting stroke, as we saw my stroke had been getting a little out to in at Reynolds. I didn't play yesterday because they were busy, but I really got some good practice in. I'm just getting ready to head back out there today, where I'm meeting Peter Malnati for a practice round.

No comments:

Post a Comment