Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Next Up

Well, last week certainly didn't go quite as I had planned. After shooting a 31 on the front nine in the practice round, the day before the tournament, I proceeded to shoot one of my worst rounds in a while in some difficult conditions. Some unfortunate breaks didn't help the cause, but some poor shots did the same. Anyhow, I missed the cut last week and have been in Hilton Head for the last few days. Again, it feels like things continue to progress and come together. I'm continuing to practice hard and keep my head up. Next on my schedule is a Nationwide Monday qualifier in Valdosta, Georgia. The course that the tournament is on for the week sets up great for me, and it's where I successfully made it through 1st Stage, so if I can just get through the Monday, I know I'll be able to compete and will have a good chance of playing my way into the next week's event.

No comments:

Post a Comment