Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gateway Tournament

Signed up for my first Gateway Tour event of the year and it begins tomorrow at Southern Dunes. After a month of solid practice and play, I feel great about my game and am looking forward to playing in some competitive events. My instructor from back home in Pittsburgh, Joe Boros, came down and helped me out two weeks ago. We made some excellent strides forward and I'm really becoming comfortable with where my game is at. Southern Dunes is a longer course and should prove favorable for my length. You can follow along on the Gateway Tour's website...

Just got back from watching MU blowout Louisville... love it! I'm going to be in Scottsdale for a couple more weeks yet before I head out to Louisiana for the Nationwide event that's there. Looks like I'm going to have to Monday qualify there, but I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment