Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sewickley Today

Played well today over at Sewickley in severely blustering winds. Shot an even par 72, which is more like a 68 out there for me, considering I never score very well out there. The greens are so difficult and fast that I don't ever make many putts on their greens. Course is in awesome shape though. I'm really hitting it well... FINALLY! And I'm stroking it well too. I officially received my Q-School assignment and will be playing First Stage at the Club at Irish Creek near Charlotte. I played an eGolf event there and the course suits my game well. Looking forward to a few more days of practice to get what I'm working on turned into habit.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you could help me with my golf swing? I hook the ball too much and was wondering if you had any tips? Oh wait I hook field goal attempts, Im sorry.

    ReplyDelete