Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good day of practice

I've spent the last couple days getting some really good practice in. I had a really good lesson today with Joe B at Treesdale and really feel confident in what we had me working on. I was hitting it absolutely tremendously and am looking forward to continuing to work on what we had me doing. For those who can try to visualize this, we had me working to feel like my thumbs were underneath the club at the top of the swing, in essence trying to get the face to open and square a little more. It gets me in a much stronger and confident position at the top where I can then attack the ball from. I'm rolling it great on the greens, and I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks to see just how good I'm about to start playing. My next tournament is an eGolf event in a little less than 2 weeks.

Shout out to the Pine-Richland golf team who have gotten off to a solid 5-0 start after a most recent victory out at Treesdale over section rival Butler. They've got a solid team and Coach Torso is poised to lead them to another section title. Go Rams!

No comments:

Post a Comment