Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Golden Eagle Tag-Team

I've just signed up for my first tournament of 2010, and although it's not on Tour, it's going to be a fun one. While practicing out at The Golf Club Scottsdale I ran into Big East Champion Ted Gray, my former teammate. He too is out at GCS and giving the golf route a roll. We decided to team up once again and Ring Out Ahoya on some other pros in the area by signing up for the Phoenix FourBall Match Play Tournament. It consists of 32 teams playing in a Best Ball Match Play format. It can be followed on www.Phoenixfourball.com and matches will take place once every two weeks.

Thanks to everyone who came out to the McCahill Award Luncheon! It was great to see so many familiar faces and I really appreciate all the support I've had through the years from the Marquette Community. It was also great to see our boys finally get a bit of a breather and not have a game come down to the wire too.

Go Marquette!

No comments:

Post a Comment